Tuition Fee, Payment Schedule and Overdue Payment
Deferral of Tuition Fee
Refund and Disbursement
Payment Certification
Contact us

  1. For current student, you can print out the official receipt from BUniPort after you have fully settled the debit note.  The official receipt can be found under BUniPort > Finance > Student Account > Print Official Receipt.

  2. For graduates, you need to pay a fee to get an official receipt.  Please complete the request form (click here) and send the completed form along with the payment evidence of administrative fee of HK$50/copy to the FO-Student Team via by email to Your certified document will be sent to your return address via normal postal mail indicated on the request form.

Students are required to print out the payment receipt as in C(1) above and send it together with your student ID copy (please also state your phone number and email address) to the FO-Student Team via:

  1. drop-in box (No. 28) at Room 206 Fong Shu Chuen Library, Ho Sin Hang Campus; or

  2. drop-in box (No. 006) at Room 101 Academic and Administration Building, Baptist University Road Campus; or

  3. via normal mail to “HKBU Tsuen Wan Campus, Finance Office-Student Team, Room 203, Riviera Gardens, No. 2-12 Yi Lok Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories”.

  4. you may visit our on-site support office at DLB514A Shaw Campus during tuition fee peak seasons. For details of on-site support office, please refer to Payment Schedule.

If you want the certified document to be sent to your mailing address, please enclose a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope with your application. Otherwise, you will receive an e-notification to collect the certified document at the counter of the Academic Registry (for undergraduate students) or the Graduate School (for postgraduate students).